Working as part of a team the successful candidate will contribute towards supporting the Company in achieving its strategic objectives through the provision of a technically strong Quality support function.
Here are the key features you need to know:
- You will play a key part in continual improvement of the Quality Management System, ensuring key processes, procedures and documentation are in place to comply with national, industry and customer specific standards
- You will strive to fully support, both the customer and accreditation body audits as well as coordinating any resulting CAPA’s
- The role will involve handling various enquiries in relation to quality related matters from internal and external stakeholders and support customer and supplier visits as necessary
- You will maintain, improve and drive forward shop floor processes by promoting and enforcing compliance
- You will be expected to represent the Quality department at internal and off site meetings as required, may include supplier audits
- Liaise with other departments for example Technical and Operations to ensure delivery of conforming products to our Customers
- You will support audits both internal and external
- You will lead problem solving and continuous improvement activity
For further information on this role and how to apply, please download the full job specification here.