The purpose of this role is to develop profitable business within a given territory. This will include the introduction of new accounts and growing the sales from existing accounts. The role varies from planning and delivering persuasive pitches, to on-site technical problem solving and the feedback of information to allow a technical proposal to be submitted by the internal sales team.
Here are the key features you need to know:
- Using your hunting skills you will be responsible for the generation of new and profitable business revenue
- Uncover customer requirements, apply a consultative approach and a creative and positive attitude to examine the customer needs
- To proactively arrange appointments with potential/existing customers by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- To identify and negotiate with the decision makers within a customer organisation
- Prepare and manage your sales budget, pipeline tracking and reporting, forecasts and attainment of revenue objectives
- Manage KPI targets, e.g. gross margin, sales growth, new customers
- Minimum qualification in Maths and English. GCSE level A-C or level 4 or above
- Experience of working in a Sales orientated role
- A reasonable level of fitness and a head for heights as climbing scaffold will be involved
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally when required, with frequent stays away from home
For further information on this role and how to apply, please download the full job specification here.