The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the provision of technical advice and guidance on products and services, and ensuring customers are effectively supported on technical matters.
Here are the key features you need to know:
- You'll provide technical support to internal and external customers and to the Applications Engineers and Technicians on more complex enquires
- You'll be required to act as lead technical contact on specific projects when presenting solutions to customers, or investigating seal performance
- The role includes representing James Walker at customer sites, and there may be a requirement to travel internationally to support the Global Applications Engineering team
- You'll identify the need for new products and materials and to support on product development as required
- You'll train, coach and mentor Applications Engineers and Technicians on our products, attributes and application, and assist and support them in their development
- You'll lead cross-functional teams (including Sales, Marketing, Product Engineering, Test Engineering, Process Engineering) in delivering sealing solutions to our customers to solve their problems
Closing date: Monday 31st October
For further information on this role and how to apply, please download the full job specification here.