Care of the environment
Noise and vibration reduction
Noise and vibration are intrusive pollutants of the modern world that can be injurous to health, plant and production efficiency. Therefore anti-vibration and noise attenuating products are an essential part of any dynamic system in an industrial or transportation environment.
Our ranges include scientifically-developed products for the effective anti-vibration mounting of machinery, shock absorption with heavy plant, and noise attenuation in buildings.
Full Product Range
Swift precision levelling of plant and machinery
- Stud with base plate containing Tico® S pads.
- Accurate adjustment for levelling or gradients.
- Low profile for minimum additional height.
- Wide range to suit different duties and loads.
Tico® CF mounting pads
Critical frequency isolation
- Unsuppassed isolation down to 8Hz under load.
- Effectively isolate plant from structures.
- Rapid installation - no mechanical parts to maintain.
- Ranges of standard and non-standard sizes.
Tico® Hi-duty pads and buffers
Cushion massive impacts and shock loads
- Three grades of very tough and resilient pads.
- Absorb highly destructive shock loads to prolong machinery life.
- Retain properties under extreme conditions.
- Pad composition varied to suit specific duties.
Tico® LF mounting pads
Isolate disturbing frequencies
- Scientifically designed bonded-sandwich pads.
- Excellent plant/structure isolation at low frequencies.
- Easy to install - no mechanical parts to maintain.
- Two grades to suit most applications.
Tico® S machinery mounts
Resilient mounting pads for general plant
- Blend of selected cork particles and elastomers.
- Can eliminate anchor bolts when used with Tico adhesive.
- Rapid installation for flexible plant layouts.
- Attenuates vibration and transmitted noise.
- Compatible with all types of machine base.
Tiflex Acoustic Barriers
Cut noise and vibration between floors
- Three grades to meet UK Building Regs Document E.
- Isolate noise and vibration - attenuate transmission between floors of multi-occupancy buildings.
- Maximum performance with minimum thickness.