High Specification Engineering Plastics
Our Devlon® materials are amongst the toughest and hardest-wearing thermoplastics. By monomer casting and machining to exacting specifications, we produce complex components from 10mm to over 2500mm OD, and weighing up to 1000kg.
- Resistant to impact and shock loading
- Zero corrosion; resistant to water absorption and mould growth
- Low friction
- One-sixth the weight of bronze
- Exceptional resistance to wear and abrasion
- Extensive cost savings
Our Devlon V-API grade can now be instantly identified as authentic material through the use of James Walker Positive Material Identification Technology, protecting our customers from the risks of using lower-performance imitation materials.
Glass fibre reinforced cast nylon
- Excellent structural properties.
- Outstanding creep resistance.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
Specially formulated Nylon 66
- High viscosity grade with superior wear characteristics
- Improved impact strength and rigidity
- Better dimension stability during thermal cycling
Devlon® S Grade
Premium grade polyamide thermoplastic
- High molecular weight engineering plastic.
- Superior mechanical qualities.
- Optimum performance in rigorous and abrasive applications.
Proprietary grade of cast polyamide
- Inherently stress-free material.
- Low friction, plus excellent wear properties.
- Improved impact strength.
Devlon® V-API (known as JW DV-API in China)
Engineering thermoplastic for offshore applications
- Tailored for high temperature/pressure duties.
- Low moisture-absorption properties.
- High molecular weight polyamide.
- Temperature range: -50°C to +176°C.
- Now with instant authenticity check through Positive Identification Technology
Self-lubricating polyamide material
- Developed for dry running applications.
- Where low friction is required.
- And normal lubrication is not possible.
Special material for hydraulic seals in metallurgical plant
- High-performance, low friction PTFE-based material.
- Developed for composite seals working in arduous conditions.
- Many years of hard-wearing operation in rod and piston seals.