We offer here our special services, accessories and lubricants that simplify the maintenance or assembly of your packed glands on pumps and valves.
Copper Anti-Seize Compound
General purpose lubricant paste
- Prevents seizing, galling, thread damage, etc.
- High purity blend of copper and graphite particles in a high melting point petroleum carrier
- Can be used at up to 1000°C
For trouble-free removal of old packings
- Highly effective hand tools for positive removal of hard and worn packings
- Gain access to glands in difficult positions.
- Four sizes suit packing sections from 5mm to 20mm and above.
Packing ring cutter
Easy-to-use hand tool for perfect scarf joints
- Robust, accurate jig for cutting 45° scarf joints.
- Light to carry, simply to set and use.
- For packing sections of 3mm to 20mm and ring IDs of 10mm to 140mm.
Pre-formed packing rings
Precision moulded to fit each gland
- Rings ready-moulded from length-form packings.
- Ideal for OEM assembly and equipment refurbishment.
- Recommended for severe operating conditions.
Suitable for food and potable water plant
- For lubricating gland packings before installation.
- Approved for use with potable water.
- Very low order of toxicity, plus wide chemical resistance.