Hydraulic Sealing Products
Special duty products and custom seals
We provide a selection of special-duty products that extend our range, and also have the R&D facilities and production capability needed to design, test and manufacture custom seals for any hydraulic (or pneumatic) application.
Comflex® Fabric Reinforced Bellows
Hydraulic ram protectors
- Heavy-duty bellows of elastomer-proofed fabric
- Protect exposed metal surfaces from contaminants.
- Withstand rapid motion and heavy vibration.
- Designs to suit the most aggressive industrial environments.
Composite seals for special duties
Custom-designed for specific applications
- Rod/gland or piston seals.
- Low dynamic and breakout friction for smoothest operation.
- Compact designs to suit simple recess grooves.
- Typical maximum operating pressure: 40 MPa.
- Typical maximum surface speed: 5.0 m/s.
High performance material for hydraulic seals in metallurgical plant
- Specially developed low-friction material.
- With excellent abrasion resistance.
- Used successfully over many years.
- In composite seals for piston and rod applications.
Self-aligning Gland Rings
Optional feature with heavy-duty hydraulic packings
- For duties under particularly arduous conditions.
- On plant with heavily worn rams.
- Or large degrees of offset.
- Or large extrusion gaps between gland follower and ram.
Tube test seal in polyurethane
High performance seal for hydrostatic testing
- High pressure capability with extreme wear resistance.
- Dual or single hardness.
- Special lip profile for maximum seal life.
- Manufactured in high tensile, impact-resistant polyurethane.
Tube Test Seal Type S
Moulded in wear-resistant elastomer-proofed fabric
- Self-energising seal for high-pressure hydrostatic testing.
- No axial compression required.
- Small seal sections compatible with long seal life.
- Minimum shutdown time for seal replacement.