Custom Products and Services
Our elastomeric processing facilities include the extrusion of natural and synthetic rubbers using both continuous and batch production methods. We produce solid, hollow and sponge-filled profiles using extrusion techniques.
Full Product Range
Hollow and sponge extrusions
Where compressibility is needed
- Hollow extrusions allow the section to be compressed.
- Hollow seals can be inflated and deflated.
- Sponge and sponge-filled extrusions provide compressibility with inceased stiffness.
Solid elastomeric extrusions
In standard and high-performance elastomers
- Reliable and cost effective production method.
- Virtually unlimited range of profiles achievable.
- From small diameter cord to snow-plough blades.
- 'Endless' components formed by mould joining.