Gaskets and Sheet Jointings
Supagraf® eyeletted gaskets
Gaskets of Supagraf® Tanged Jointing T10 or Supagraf® Laminated Jointings fitted with metal eyelets - usually of stainless steel - that shroud the inside and/or outside diameter.
Prime features of eyelets
- Reinforce the gasket surfaces.
- Erosion of expanded graphite material is prevented at high fluid velocities - which also eliminates possible graphite contamination of the fluid media - when eyelet is fitted to inside diameter.
- Blow-out potential is greatly reduced when eyelet is fitted to outside diameter.
- Reduced danger of overcompression at high seating stresses.
- Gasket is easier to handle.
Physical properties & service capabilities
Generally as quoted for the grade of Supagraf® jointing being used.
Custom made to order.