Gaskets and Sheet Jointings
Supagraf Tanged Jointing T10
Tanged graphite sheet jointing, comprised of 98% pure exfoliated graphite reinforced with a central layer of 0.1 mm thick tanged stainless steel. The graphite is compressed on to the perforated metal sheet to give a secure mechanical lock without the use of adhesives.
Supagraf Tanged Graphite Jointing Prime features
- Exceptional resistance to blow-out and crushing.
- Extra stength for ease of handling and fitting.
Physical properties of the tanged graphite
Typical values for 1.5 mm thick sheet.
- Density (graphite), Mg/m³: 1.0.
- Compressibility, %: 35 (ASTM F36A).
- Recovery, %: 17 (ASTM F36A).
- Leachable chloride ion content, ppm: <50.
How the Tanged Graphite Jointing is supplied
Precision cut gaskets to any shape, size and quantity. In sheets: 1.5 m x 1.5 m. Thicknesses: 1.0 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 3.0 mm.