Metal End Cap Seals
Our Metal End Cap Seals are hybrid metal/elastomeric products with the high level of extrusion resistance necessary for high pressure casing and tubing applications.
James Walker has a long history of successfully designing and supplying these seals for ISO 10423 F.1.11 (pressure and thermal cycling) accreditation.
- Metal end caps are chemically bonded to element of high performance elastomer.
- Elastomer energises the system for efficient sealing.
- Intimate metal-to-metal contact between end cap and sealing surface.
- End caps provide extrusion resistance and support for elastomeric element.
- Metal components of stainless steel or nickel alloy for corrosion resistance.
Often custom designed and manufactured to suit specific wellhead sealing environments. Also available in a range of sections, sizes and materials.