We produce cast and injection moulded balls for food processing and general applications.
Food Quality Balls
- Food quality balls are supplied either white or translucent unless requested otherwise, any colour can be supplied to order
- Hardness available from 60° to 90° Shore A
- Standard sizes are 12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 25mm, 35mm, 42mm and 50mm, other sizes available on request
- Applications include shaker balls for vibrating screens
- Food quality balls are injection moulded only
Non-Food Quality Balls
- Any colour can be supplied to order
- Hardness available any level from 50° Shore A to 60° Shore D
- Standard sizes are 12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 25mm, 35mm, 42mm, 50mm, 65mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 127mm, 152mm, 203mm and 304mm, other sizes available on request
- Applications include Shaker balls, non-return valve balls
We are able to offer injection moulded balls in a wide variety of materials for special applications. Materials include nylon, polyethylene, etc.
We can also customise balls to suit specific needs. For example: to operate with nylon screens, stainless screens, or with very abrasive particles both wet and dry.