Cartridge Seal Systems
What are the benefits?
The key benefits of using KlickFix are...
- Easy and quick to install - no special tools or expertise required
- Multiple sealing lips offer extended operational life
- Stored sealing lips can be deployed in seconds - bringing pumps back into service with minimal process interruption
- Predictable performance allows accurate planning of maintenance
- Long, trouble-free life, predictable in operation
- Easy on-site refurbishment and return to service
- Simple seal element refurbishment kit reduces cost of spares stockholding
- Low flush flow rate/consumption in abrasive applications (typically 0.1-0.15 l/min 0.26-0.40 US gal/min)
- Tolerant of dry running - can periodically run without flush
- Operates with a wide range of media due to PTFE sealing elements
- No/low leakage
- No adjustment required
- Minimises environmental impact by reducing flush requirements
- Simple/robust design with no moving parts
Where can you use KlickFix?
- Centrifugal process pumps and other rotary machinery
- Shaft sizes 38 mm to 115 mm (1½" to 4½")
- Shaft running surface is 0.1 to 0.4 μmRa surface finish and 60 HRC hardness
- Maximum run-out 0.10 mm (0.004") TIR (total indicated run-out)
Find out more...
Looking for something in particular...
Our KlickFix product guide is designed to help you find what you need. However if you are unsure which route to take then contact our experts for a recommendation.