Gaskets and Sheet Jointings
Premium quality nitrile based cork-elastomer jointing, especially recommended for use with unleaded fuels.
Previously designated Nebar® PR.
Recommended maximum system pressure is 0.5Mpa/5bar. May be used for higher pressures in consultation with James Walker Technical Support Team.
- Exceptional resistance to a wide range of fuels, oils and solvents.
- Suitable for many fluid sealing applications in the automotive, engineering and electrical industries.
- Originally developed for use with Askarel transformer fluids.
- +115°C maximum operating temperature in liquids.
- Retains flexibility down to -5°C.
Complies with ASTM F104 P2245A; and ASTM F104 line call out F226000M1.
Suitable for use with air, water, alcohols, fuel and diesel oils, unleaded fuels, mineral and synthetic lubricating oils, mineral hydraulic fluids, water/glycol, ASTM Oil No 1, IRM903 oil, ASTM Fuel A, BS 148 Transformer Oil.
(Tested to ASTM F104 procedures)
Hardness, IRHD: 60 to 75 (ASTM D1415)
Tensile strength, MPa minimum: 1.5 (ASTM F152B)
Compressibility @ 2.8N/mm², %: 25 to 40 (ASTM F36B)
Recovery, minimum %: 75 (ASTM F36B)
Fluid resistance, % volume change in:
ASTM Oil No 1, 72h @ 100°C: -5 to +10 (ASTM F146)
IRM903, 72h @ 100°C: -5 to +15 (ASTM F146)
ASTM Fuel A, 22h @ ambient: -2 to +10 (ASTM F146)
BS148 Transformer Oil, 14 days @ 90°C: +1 (ASTM F146)
Unleaded petrol, 8 months @ 18-22°C: +11 (ASTM F146)
Precision cut gaskets to any shape, size and quantity. In sheets 1.2m x 1.0m for 2mm thickness; sheets 1.2m x 1.2m for thicknesses 3mm, 8mm.