Gaskets and Sheet Jointings
Fluolion 900 is a gasket sheet jointing produced from structured PTFE with a silica filler.
Key product features
- Particularly suited to use with acids.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- High resistance to blow-out failure.
- Excellent mechanical strength.
- Colour: fawn/beige.
- Temperature range: -268°C up to +260°C.
- Operating pressure: from vacuum up to 8.3 MPa/83 bar.
- Ageing: Fluolion 900 is not subject to ageing or weathering.
- Chemical resistance: chemically inert against most substances (pH 0-14). The main exceptions are molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine at high temperature and pressure.
- Extremely versatile gasket material especially suited to the chemical and petrochemical process industries.
- Suitable for service in higher pressures and temperatures.
- Quick and simple to install, Fluolion 900 can be removed easily without leaving a residue.
- Sheets and cut gaskets to a maximum size of 1500 mm x 1500 mm in the following thicknesses; 1.5 mm, 2 mm and 3 mm.
- Sheets and cut gaskets to a maximum size of 1200 mm x 1200 mm in the following thicknesses; 1 mm.