Gaskets and Sheet Jointings
Fluolion 700 is a gasket sheet jointing produced from structured PTFE with a filler comprising hollow glass microspheres.
Key product features
- Excellent adaptability.
- High compressibility.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Colour: blue.
- Temperature range: -268°C up to +260°C.
- Operating pressure: from vacuum up to 5.5 MPa/55 bar.
- Ageing: Fluolion 700 is not subject to ageing or weathering.
- Chemical resistance: chemically inert against most substances (pH 0-14). The main exceptions are molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine at high temperature and pressure.
- Approvals: Compliance to EU and US FDA regulations for food and pharmaceutical use. TAT certified to Shell MESC SPE 85/300 - 3.3.2
- Particularly suitable for pressure sensitive connections in pipework made of glass, ceramics, plastic, etc.
- Excellent all-round gasket material especially suited to the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- The excellent malleability of Fluolion 700 compensates for irregularities, roughness and/or damage to sealing faces.
- Quick and simple to install, Fluolion 700 can be removed easily without leaving a residue.
How it is supplied
- Sheets and cut gaskets to a maximum size of 1500 mm x 1500 mm in the following thicknesses; 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm, 4.8 mm and 6.4 mm.
- Sheets and cut gaskets to a maximum size of 1200 mm x 1200 mm in the following thicknesses; 1 mm.