Gaskets and Sheet Jointings
Fluolion 800 is a gasket sheet jointing produced from structured PTFE with a barium sulphate filler.
Key product features
- Particularly suited to use with caustic media.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Colour: cream/off-white.
- Temperature range: -268°C up to +260°C.
- Operating pressure: from vacuum up to 8.3 MPa/83 bar.
- Ageing: Fluolion 800 is not subject to ageing or weathering.
- Chemical resistance: chemically inert against most substances (pH 0-14). The main exceptions are molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine at high temperature and pressure.
- Approvals: Compliance to EU and US FDA regulations for food and pharmaceutical use. TAT certified to Shell MESC SPE 85/300 - 3.3.2
- Well suited for use with ‘clean’ processes and products.
- Excellent versatile gasket material, its purity making it especially suited for general service in wide variety of fluids, strong caustics, moderate acids, chlorine, gases, water, steam, hydrocarbons, hydrogen and aluminium fluoride.
- Quick and simple to install, Fluolion 800 can be removed easily without leaving a residue.
How it is supplied
- Sheets and cut gaskets to a maximum size of 1500 mm x 1500 mm in the following thicknesses; 1.5 mm, 2 mm and 3 mm.
- Sheets and cut gaskets to a maximum size of 1200 mm x 1200 mm in the following thicknesses; 1 mm.