Custom Moulding Engineered Plastics
We custom mould components in a wide range of engineering plastics using the latest techniques and equipment.
Utilising a 3 component hot cast polyurethane system offering high hydrolysis resistance, high abrasion resistance and good mechanical properties.
- Hardness available from 60° Shore A to 60° Shore D
- Any colour supplied to order
- Applications include Tube Test Seals, Rollers, couplings, wear parts, scraper blades and general castings
We can injection mould a wide variety of wear and high performance parts in a huge range of plastics.
- Hytrel® including loaded, food grades and X-ray detectable grades, for couplings, bushes, buffers and seals
- Arnitel® including flame retardant, for seals, rollers and bushes
- Acetal in standard, toughened, glass and graphite loaded, for example for slides, rollers, bearings and cams
- Nylon including lubricated, filled and reinforced, for example for rollers, chain guides, bearings and buffers
- Polypropylene in standard, filled, high impact and lubricated grades for bushes, bearings and rollers
Other plastics include but are not limited to...
- Thermoplastic PU
- Thermoset PU
- UHMWPE - plain and filled
- Thermoplastic rubbers
- Peek™ and similar high specification specialist material
Many of these materials are compliant with Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards and therefore suitable for use in bottling, canning and food handling equipment.