This page is about the terms of website use for this website. This is one of the three pages detailing our legal notices:
Terms of website use
Information about us
Jameswalker.biz is a website operated by James Walker Group Limited (“We” or “James Walker”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00176600 and have our registered office at Lion House, Oriental Road, Woking, Surrey GU22 8AP.
Accessing our website
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude...
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time in each case whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, and even if foreseeable
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our website
We process information about you in accordance with our privacy notice. By using our website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate. Contracts for the supply of goods, services or information formed through our website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of supply as made available to you at the relevant time.
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide information on our products and services. From time to time we would like to contact you with details of the products and services we provide.
Email: If you do not want to receive these communications please click the link displayed in the footer of the email to update your preferences or to unsubscribe completely. Alternatively you can contact us directly at email@example.com.
Post: If you do not want us to contact you by post please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone: If you do not want us to contact you by telephone please contact us directly at email@example.com.
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website...
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards published on our site
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our website must not be framed on any other website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms or in any acceptable use policy published on our website from time to time. If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from our site
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact email@example.com.