Gaskets and Sheet Jointings
Our Metakamm gaskets are now widely specified for high temperature/pressure pipework and vessels where spiral wound gaskets were previously used.
Metakamm Easi-Fit (EF type)
- For a swifter and easier installation modified Metakamm kammprofile gasket.
- Easier to fit as fewer flange bolts need to be removed.
- More economical to purchase and install.
For high temperature/pressure pipework and vessel
- Robust metal core with concentric grooves on either side plus soft layers of sealing material.
- Better leak-tightness than spiral-wound gaskets.
- Safer and easier to handle than spiral-wound.
- Operate at up to 1000°C or 25 MPa/250 bar.
- Shell TAT approved variant to the testing requirements of Shell MESC SPE 85/300.
Reduces gasket stockholding at a site.
- Modified Metakamm kammprofile gasket.
- One gasket fits many different size flanges.
- Greatly reduces stock inventories.