Our special lubricants to help with the assembly of O-ring sealing systems. These products should be applied lightly to the rings before installation.
Copper Anti-Seize Compound
General purpose lubricant paste
- Prevents seizing, galling, thread damage, etc.
- High purity blend of copper and graphite particles in a high melting point petroleum carrier
- Can be used at up to 1000°C
Our most popular lubricant
- Fine particles of molybdenum disulphide in a carrier of non-melting petroleum grease
- Maximum operating temperature: 150°C
- Do not use on items made from natural rubber, butyl, or ethylene-propylene compounds
For higher temperatures
- A high quality silicone gel, suitable for use with cold potable water and food processing
- Maximum operating temperature: 200°C
- Do not use on items made from silicone or fluorosilicone compounds