A translucent gel that combines the properties of silicone fluid with a degree of structure to provide a stiff consistency.
A versatile grease for lubricating 'O' rings, packings and seals prior to installation, as well as valves and taps used in potable water applications. Can also be used as an anti-seize compound, and gives a degree of protection against dust, moisture, chemicals and corrosion.
- Material is WRAS approved for use with cold and hot potable water up to 85°C.
- Excellent lubricating performance across wide temperature range.
- Very low order of toxicity.
- Wide chemical resistance.
- Safe to use with most rubbers and plastics.
Compatible with most engineering materials, including rubbers and plastics: but do not use on items made from silicone (VMQ) or fluorosilicone (FVMQ) compounds. Low halogen content: <20ppm chloride.
Maximum temperature: +200°C.
Minimum temperature: -50°C.
Flash point: >+300°C.
Supplied ex-stock: packs of 10 x 175g tubes, or 1kg tubs. Other quantities supplied on request.