Vibration Attenuation Products
Tico structural bearings provide a maintenance-free resilient barrier for the isolation of structures from ground borne noise and vibration.
In addition, our low-friction sliding bearings are designed to accommodate large laterial movements in structures, particularly when associated with high vertical loads.
Tico® Bondslip Sliding Bearings
For large lateral movenents with high vertical loads
Tico Bondslip low-friction sliding bearings will accommodate large lateral movements in structures, particularly when associated with high vertical loads. These PTFE/nylon faced bearings provide a long maintenance-free life with excellent resistance to wear, weathering and chemicals.
- Upper member: steel plate with low-friction nylon face
- Lower member: steel plate with PTFE face
- Long life maintenance-free sliding surfaces
- Excellent wear, weather and chemical resistance
High stress structural bearings
- Laminates of synthetic rubber with cellular particles, reinforced with high tensile fabric
- Supplied as pile caps or continuous bearings
- Working stress range 4.5 to 7.0MN/m²
High stress relilient seating
- Particle-loaded polychloroprene reinforced with high tensile fabric
- For the majority of high stress applications
- Large span floors, main supports, bridge abutments etc.
Low stress resilient seating
- Made from particle-loaded polyisoprene
- High damping characteristics
- Accommodates normal surface irregularities under low load conditions
Low stress structural bearings
- Supplied in two grades moulded in polychlroprene compounds
- Low frequency isolation for recording studios etc.
- Working stresses: 0.04 to 0.07 or 0.35 to 0.70MN/m²
Medium stress structural bearings
- Similar construction to Tico CV/CA, but reinforced only in 50mm thickness grade
- Supplied in virtually any size to suit specific conditions
- Working stress range 1.0 to 1.4MN/m²
Medium stress resilient seating
- Manufactured from particle-loaded polypropylene
- Our most popular seating material
- Withstands high irregularities in support surfaces
- For main supports, floor slab expansion joints etc.
Very high stress resilient seating
- Heavy duty synthetic rubber proofed fabric
- Suitable for the most arduous construction applications
- Prevents damage from shrinkage or uneven support surfaces
Tiflex® Acoustic Barriers
Cut noise and vibration between floors
- Three grades to meet UK Building Regs Document E
- Isolate noise and vibration - attenuate transmission between floors of multi-occupancy buildings
- Maximum performance with minimum thickness