Vibration Attenuation Products
Tico machinery mounting products are designed to match today's fast changing industrial environment.
These products ensure that plant and machinery are mounted swiftly and safely, but can easily be relocated to provide production flexibility.
The most common reason for employing a Tico product in a machinery mounting application is for the control of vibration.
The problem - An un-isolated machine may transmit vibrations into the surrounding structure and cause annoyance, other problems, or be susceptible to vibrations being transmitted to itself from its surroundings (e.g. in the case of sensitive test equipment).
Vibrations can cause...
- Damage to floors
- Damage to machine parts
- Transmitted noise
- Operator discomfort
- Problems with sensitive and accurate equipment
Solution - The basic principle of vibration control is to ensure there is no rigid connection between the machine and its support (e.g. the floor). This is achieved by introducing a Tico pad between the two.
Benefits of using Tico machinery mounting materials...
- Wide range of Tico pads catering for a wide variety of applications
- Reduce installation time
- Improve plant and cost efficiency, by increasing time between maintenance
- Extend the working life of equipment
- Enhanced working environment through reduction of troublesome vibration and transmitted noise
Swift precision levelling of plant and machinery
- Stud with base plate containing Tico S pads
- Accurate adjustment for levelling or gradients
- Low profile for minimum additional height
- Wide range to suit different duties and loads
Tico® CF Mounting Pads
Critical frequency isolation
- Unsuppassed isolation down to 8Hz under load
- Effectively isolate plant from structures
- Rapid installation - no mechanical parts to maintain
- Ranges of standard and non-standard sizes
Tico® Hi-duty Pads and Buffers
Cushion massive impacts and shock loads
- Three grades of very tough and resilient pads
- Absorb highly destructive shock loads to prolong machinery life
- Retain properties under extreme conditions
- Pad composition varied to suit specific duties
Tico® LF Mounting Pads
Isolate disturbing frequencies
- Scientifically designed bonded-sandwich pads
- Excellent plant/structure isolation at low frequencies
- Easy to install - no mechanical parts to maintain
- Two grades to suit most applications
Tico® S Machinery Mounts
Resilient mounting pads for general plant
- Blend of selected cork particles and elastomers
- Can eliminate anchor bolts when used with Tico adhesive
- Rapid installation for flexible plant layouts
- Attenuates vibration and transmitted noise
- Compatible with all types of machine base
Void filler for gaps between mounting pads
- Made from closed-cell expanded polyurethane
- Reduces the area of load-bearing pad material
- Has no inherent relience - all load is on the pads