Gaskets and Sheet Jointings
Spiral wound gaskets
James Walker Metaflex® gaskets will seal flanges where temperature, pressure, vibration and flow rates are beyond the capability of conventional jointing materials.
They are used worldwide for pipelines and pressure vessels on steam, petrochemical, nuclear, marine and hydraulic plant, as well as on heat exchangers.
Full Product Range
Metaflex® Lolode gaskets
Sealing efficiency at limited bolt loadings
- Spiral wound gasket that seals efficiency at limited bolt stress.
- For Classes 150 and 300 flanges.
- Pressure tested to 20MPa/200bar.
Metaflex® SG/IR Fire-Safe Gaskets
Fire-Safe spiral wound gaskets for high pressure duties
- Fire Test certified to ANSI/API 607 and ISO 10497.
- Zero leakage recorded during certification tests.
- For high pressure duties where leakage must be prevented under emergency fire conditions.
Metaflex® Spiral wound gaskets
In materials to suit all applications...
- High integrity sealing for pipelines and pressure vessels
- System pressures: high vacuum to over 35MPa/350bar
- Temperatures: cryogenic to 1000°C
- Material combinations for all operating conditions
- Graphite fill Metaflex are TAT approved to the testing requirements of Shell MESC SPE 85/300