Gaskets and Sheet Jointings
We produce precision-machined solid metal gaskets to provide top performance under extreme conditions; and metallic corrugated types, often with expanded graphite on the sealing surfaces, for high temperature applications.
Corrugated metal gaskets
Suitable for irregular flangest
- hin metal gaskets with pressed corrugations.
- Usually in brass, but custom-made in almost any metal.
- Adapt to irregular flanges without undue compressive load.
Corrusafe FS Gaskets
Fire-Safe certified corrugated metal gaskets.
- Fire test certified to ANSI/API 607 and ISO 10497.
- Zero leakage recorded throughout fire test regime.
- For duties where flammable, corrosive or toxic media cannot be allowed to leak under emergency fire conditions.
Machined metal gaskets
Precision made in solid metal.
- Solid gaskets for industrial and defence duties.
- Complex profiles: lens, convex, wedge, double cone, etc.
- Precision machined in standard or special alloys.
- To industry standards or proprietary designs.
Metagraf HX and PL gaskets
In corrugated metal and graphite
- Corrugated metal core with expanded graphite facings.
- Metagraf HX for sealing heat exchangers.
- Metagraf PL for standard pipeline duties.
- Temperatures: -200°C to +400°C, or +650°C in steam.
High temperatures/pressures and self-locating.
- Thin corrugated steel with concentric grooves.
- Grooves filled with expanded graphite.
- Lug design for easy fitting with self-locatiion.
- Thinner than a spiral wound gasket.