Gaskets and Sheet Jointings
Machined metal gaskets
Solid metal gaskets that are precision machined to a variety of complex profiles for special industrial and defence duties.
- Ultra-high vacuum equipment.
- Refrigeration plant.
- Hydraulic systems.
- Lens section - resists overstressing in high pressure duties.
- Convex section - centralised loading of gasket is achieved by a reduction in loaded area.
- Wedge section - positively locates a gasket in a cylindrical application. Gasket lip is energised by bolting or internal pressure.
- Double cone section - for large diameter, high pressure duties.
- Weld ring gaskets - for critical applications where leak-proof joint is essential. Back-up gasket may be required.
- Ring joint orifice/blanking gaskets.
Include: soft carbon steel, stainless and alloy steels, and nickel alloys. Also Urea Grade stainless steel for highly corrosive environments.
Manufactured to industry, national and international standards. We also manufacture customers' proprietary designs where confidentiality agreements are in force.