Gaskets and Sheet Jointings
Other gasket products
We offer a variety of gasket types or materials for specific applications - plus our compact hand tool for cutting circular flange gaskets from compressed fibre jointings, rubber and cork-elastomer sheets. Also, our RotaBolt® tension control fasteners are widely used on high integrity flange jointed systems.
Compact Gasket Cutter
For easy on-site cutting of flat gaskets
- Precision hand tool for cutting circular gaskets.
- Cuts compressed fibre, rubber and cork-elastomer sheet.
- Diameters from 20mm to 600mm, or up to 900mm.
- Dual metric/inch calibration.
Flange insulation sets
Provide galvanic corrosion protection
- Sets of electrically insulating flange gaskets, bolt sleeves and washers.
- Used in cathodic protection systems.
- Help eliminate galvanic corrosion on long-distance pipelines.
Combat corrosion & reduce maintenance costs
- Protect studs, gaskets and flange faces from environmental corrosion.
- Easliy fitted in minutes without splitting the flange.
- Re-usable and cost effective.
Economical and fuel resistant
- Economical cellulose-based material.
- For oil/fuel pumps, carburettors, gear casings, etc.
- Seals well at low bolt loads.
Hygienic clamps & gaskets
For pipe coupling systems
- In pharmaceutical, bioprocessing and food processing.
- Gaskets in a wide variety of high performance elastomers.
- Supplied to numerous national/international standards.
InsoLion flange isolation kit
Much more than just a gasket - InsoLion is a complete flange isolation kit
- Flange insulation and electrical isolation in conjunction with cathodic protection
- Insulation between dissimilar metals/flanges to prevent galvanic corrosion
- Shell TAT approved to testing requirements of Shell MESC SPE 85/300