The right packing for every valve application.
Industries across the world rely on our packings to help keep their valves operating efficiently day-in and day-out - with energy saving benefits and the minimum of fugitive emissions.
James Walker’s constant advances in materials and lubricants, product design and manufacturing techniques, bring you compression packings to match both your modern fluid handling systems and your older plant.
Whatever your requirement, our expertise and over 135 years of experience in compression packing materials can be brought to bear on providing a customised solution.
- World-beating fugitive emission control
- Premium and value options yet always high performance
- State-of-the-art materials to traditional ‘natural’ yarns, many developed in-house
- Materials suited to the most abrasive and chemically aggressive environments
- Products tolerant of poor mechanical conditions
- Meeting specialist requirements for potable water, food or oxygen duties
- Multi-capability products that allow reduction of stockholding levels, as one packing can serve many different valves on the same site
Our range of compression packing for valves...
Looking for something in particular...
Our compression packing product guide and quick reference chart are designed to help you find what you need. However if you are unsure which route to take then contact our experts for a recommendation.